The Microscopy Core Online Resource
The Microscopy Core was established in 2014 and houses a range of microscopic and nanoscopic imaging systems.
Techniques currently available include:
- Airyscan Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy
- Spinning Disk Confocal Microscopy - Coming Soon!
- Multi-photon Excitation Microscopy
- Widefield Microscopy including fluorescence, DIC and Phase-contrast
- Plate Scanning Image Cytometer
- Image Analysis Expertise
The Microscopy Core aims to provide research groups with cutting edge imaging technologies to allow the investigation of cellular processes both in vitro and in vivo.
The Microscopy Core is open for use to all Institute and non-Institute members of staffs and their students with full training provided for all of the available systems (charges apply).
All enquiries can be made by email to Graham Brown or Rhodri Wilson using the adjacent enquiry form, by phone on +44 (0)1865 617421 or by simply coming along to the Microscopy Core in the basement of the Old Road Campus Research Building.