International Conference on the Use of Computers in Radiation Therapy
Date & Time:
The 18th ICCR Conference will be held in London, from 27–30 June 2016. The conference is jointly hosted by The University of Oxford and The Institute of Cancer Research (London) in partnership with The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust.
Computing technology is integral to modern radiotherapy. The ICCR attracts outstanding researchers and clinical staff who unite to share exciting scientific and technical advances including:
- Clinical trials and outcome
- Data mining
- Dose calculation methods and Monte Carlo modelling
- Functional imaging
- Image-guided radiation therapy and motion management
- Radiation therapy planning adaptation and optimisation
- Segmentation and image registration.
Register at: www.iccr2016.org