The Imaging SRF provides routine technical support services and operates a programme of advanced method development in order to optimise the use of the imaging facility.
State-of-the art-imaging research and service platforms for in vivo study of disease models.
Combining the expertise of 7 biological, physical and engineering research scientists with a wide range of imaging scanners and radiotherapy systems, our group provides a comprehensive and optimised range of research services and biological applications.
Located within our Biomedical Services Unit, the facility is equipped with MRI, PET, SPECT, X-ray CT, luminescence and ultrasound imaging and radiotherapy systems.
The facility is superbly equipped with state-of-the-art systems, which have been significantly customised in-house.
- MRI 9.4 T
- MRI 4.7 T
- MRI 7.0 T
- Bioluminescence and fluorescence
- Radiotherapy Gulmay320
- 3D Printer
- MRI-guided Radiotherapy in the Mouse
- MRI-guided Radiotherapy in the Rat
- MR/PET/SPECT/CT registered multimodal imaging
- T1 weighted 3D structural MRI
- 'T2' weighted 3D structural MRI
- Dynamic Contrast Enhanced (DCE) MRI
- Variable Flip Angle (VFA) T1 Mapping
- Nonlinear fitting for VFA T1 Estimation
- MRI Scan Modes
If you would like to know more please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org