2021-22 DPhil Projects
Applications for October 2021 entry are now open.
Before you apply please refer to the list of research projects below and contact the supervisor(s) to discuss further. You may list up to three potential supervisors in your application.
- Inhibiting DNA repair enzymes for the benefit of cancer treatment
- Investigating the role of the Keap1-Nrf2 pathway for FLASH Radiation – Can activation/deactivation of Keap1 enhance the FLASH effect?
- Towards clinical implementation of FLASH Radiotherapy
- Understanding how DNA repair pathway choice is controlled in human cells
- Investigating how cells repair DNA damage during mitosis
- Cell stress and Premalignant Ovarian Cancer
- Targeting the STING inflammation link in cancer
- Combining CRISPR and RNAseq to dissect molecular circuits in a hypoxic tumour microenvironment
- Investigating the role of e3 ubiquitin ligases in the cancer responses to ionising radiation (ir)
- The role of TNF Related Inflammation in Tumours and Other Pathogenesis
- Identification of peripheral markers of intra-tumoural tertiary lymphoid structures
- Deciphering the effect of regulatory variants on CD8 T cell response to checkpoint immunotherapy
- Hippo pathway mechanical force signalling in T cells
- Natural Killer cell activation and pancreatic cancer
- Understanding and exploiting the cellular responses to radiotherapy to target cancer