Resources & Training
As a graduate student in this department you will have access to a wide range of resources offered by the Department, the Medical Sciences Division and the wider University, to obtain the skills you need to become an outstanding researcher.
- Attend and present, or enter the poster competition, at the annual Student Symposium at an Oxford College.
- Attend and present at our regular Student Research Seminars.
- Attend the departmental seminar series.
- Join fellow students for termly social events supported financially by the department.
- Volunteer as a student representative and join departmental and/or divisional committees.
- Sit in on MSc lectures where permission is granted from the Course Director.