Resources & Training
Oncology DPhil students can access a wide range of resources offered by the Department, the Medical Sciences Division and the wider University, to obtain the skills they need to become outstanding researchers.
- Attend and present, or enter the poster competition, at the annual Student Symposium at one of the Oxford Colleges.
- Attend and present at our regular Student Seminars.
- Attend the departmental seminar series.
- Join fellow students for termly social events supported financially by the department.
- Volunteer as a student representative and join departmental and/or divisional committees.
- Sit in on MSc lectures where permission is granted from the Course Director.