Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

Caroline Fitchett

Building, Laboratory, and Facilities Manager

The Department occupies over 5,500 m2 across five sites, approximately 70% of which is practical laboratory space. The remaining 30% is made up of office-based research, administration and clinical trials management space.

Caroline is responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating the day-to-day as well as strategic facilities provisions (office and laboratory instruments) and buildings maintenance required to support the research aims of the Department. This encompasses Health & Safety, security, and refurbishment & development of space.