Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions
1. CAN I APPLY TO THIS COURSE IF I AM AN INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE?
Yes. The minimum academic requirement is that you have an undergraduate degree qualification at an upper second classification (2:1). You can check your qualifications on NARIC (the National Agency for the Recognition and Comparison of International Qualifications and skills).
Please check the Graduate Admissions page for further information regarding entry requirements.
2. CAN I TAKE A STUDY BREAK AT ANY POINT?
Under exceptional circumstances, you may be able to take a break (suspension of status) in your studies. This would need to be discussed with the Teaching Fellow in the first instance and a study plan would need to be agreed upon.
3. DO I NEED TO SUBMIT A RESEARCH PROPOSAL WITH MY APPLICATION?
No, we do not expect you to provide a research proposal with your application. A list of dissertation projects and potential supervisors will be provided in Michaelmas term (October).
4. I NEED SOME GUIDANCE ON SUBMITTING AND COMPLETING AN ONLINE APPLICATION. WHERE CAN I LOOK?
Guidance on submitting and completing online applications can be found on the University of Oxford application guide website. For any questions that aren’t answered on these pages, please contact the Central Graduate Admissions Team.
5. I have further questions, who should I contact?
Please contact the Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org