MPP: Application of mobile phone technology for managing chemotherapy-associated side-effects
Primary Publication: Annals of Oncology Volume 18 Issue 11 2007
In this section
- About Us
- Work With Us: Information for Investigators and Commercial Organisations
- Information for Patients, their Families and Carers
- Current Trials
- Trials in Set Up
- TARDOX: Targeted chemotherapy using focused ultrasound for liver tumours
- CAMELLIA: Anti-CD47 antibody terapy in relapsed/refractory Haematological Malignancies
- ATOM: Atovaquone as Tumour HypOxia Modifier
- 6MP: A Phase II Clinical Trial in Patients with BRCA Defective Tumours
- AspECT: A Phase III, Randomised, study of Aspirin and Esomeprazole Chemoprevention in Barrett’s Metaplasia
- BKM120: Palliative thoracic radiotherapy plus BKM120
- CHOP-OR: Study of CHOP with Ofatumumab in Patients with Richter's Syndrome
- COG : Gefitinib for oesophageal cancer progressing after chemotherapy
- DATACAP: Dose Adaptation of Capecitabine Using Mobile Phone Toxicity Monitoring
- DEBIOC: Dual Erb B Inhibition in Oesophago-gastric Cancer
- DOC-MEK: A double-blind randomized phase 2 trial of docetaxel with or without selumetinib in wild-type BRAF advanced melanoma
- EnROL: Conventional versus laproscopic surgery for colorectal cancer within an enhanced programme
- FOXFIRE: An open-label randomised phase III trial of 5-Fluorouracil, OXaliplatin and Folinic acid +/- Interventional Radio-Embolisation as first line treatment for patients with unresectable liver-only or liver-predominant metastatic colorectal cancer
- LINES: Eurosarc Trial of Linsitinib in advanced Ewing Sarcoma
- MErCuRIC1: MEK and MET Inhibition in Colorectal Cance
- MPP: Application of mobile phone technology for managing chemotherapy-associated side-effects
- OXO-PCR-01: Oxford Ovarian Cancer Predict Chemotherapy Response 01
- PACMEL: A randomised phase 2 study of paclitaxel with or without GSK1120212 or pazopanib in advanced wt BRAF melanoma
- PemBla: A parallel group phase I/II marker lesion study to assess the safety, tolerability and efficacy of intravenous or intravesical pembrolizumab in intermediate risk recurrent non-muscle invasive bladder cancer
- QUASAR2: Multicentre international study of capecitabine ± bevacizumab as adjuvant treatment of colorectal cancer
- RADVAN: A randomised double blind phase 2 trial of whole brain radiotherapy with or without vandetanib in metastatic melanoma with brain metastases.
- SCOT: Short Course Oncology Treatment - A study of adjuvant chemotherapy in colorectal cancer by the CACTUS and OCTO groups.
- SONATINA: A Phase II Multi-Centre Randomised Controlled Study Of Nelfinavir Addition to Radiotherapy Treatment In Neo-Adjuvant Therapy for Rectal Cancer.
- SPARC: SBRT pre-operatively for pancreatic cancer
- VICTOR: Post-treatment stage of a Phase III, randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled study of rofecoxib (VIOXX®) in colorectal cancer patients following potentially curative therapy.
- WBRT: Whole Brain Radiotherapy following local treatment of intracranial metastases of melanoma – A randomised Phase III trial.
- RHYTHM-1: Modulation of Radiotherapy according to HYpoxia: exploiting changes in the Tumour Microenvironment to improve outcome in rectal cancer
- ART: Anal squamous cell carcinoma: Investigation of functional imaging during chemoRadioTherapy
- SCALOP-2: Systemic therapy and Chemoradiation in Advanced Localised Pancreatic cancer–2