24. will my degree certificate state 'on-line' on it?
No, your degree will not have the mode of study on it.
25. will my online Master's degree qualification be different to a campus led master's degree?
All Masters degrees at Oxford hold equivalent academic status.
26. Can i study an online course from my country? Do i need to have internet access?
Yes. You can study from anywhere in the world. You can study from home, work, on your commute, or wherever suits you. All you’ll need is internet access and some time to concentrate on your studies.
Additional software/computer requirements are:
- One of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari (Chrome is recommended for Canvas)
- PDF reader files
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint - as a student you can download free copies of these
We are aware that within some regions of the world the IT infrastructure will not allow access to certain types or sources of media. We make every effort to ensure our course content are accessible to students around the world so that all students are able to join us.
27. how do i access my course materials and what is the virtual learning environment?
The Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is the online platform where you will be able to access all the course materials. The VLE we use at Oxford is called Canvas. You will be able to have access to this in September (once you have fully enrolled with the University)
28. i have further questions, who should i contact?
Please contact the Graduate Studies Office.