DPhil Projects for 24/25 Entry
Please see below the list of DPhil projects for entry to the programme in 2024-25. Applications will open on September 4th 2023.
You are strongly advised to contact a prospective supervisor to discuss your interest in the group’s research before submitting an application. Supervisor contact details can be found on their profile pages.
Applications to study are made through the Graduate Admissions webpage. This page also contains full details on entry requirements. You can refer to the Application Guide on the central graduate admissions webpages for details to help you through the application process. A fee of £75 is required prior to uploading your complete application. In some circumstances an application fee can be waived.
To be considered for scholarship funding your completed application must be received by the deadline of midday on December 1st 2023. Applications received after this date will not be eligible for funding.
- The molecular basis of transcription-coupled DNA repair
- Deciphering key steps in the metastatic process of breast cancer by focusing on the role of MAFF
- Investigating the role of E3 ubiquitin ligases in glioblastoma
- Characterisation of DNA-protein crosslink proteolysis repair in response to chemotherapy
- Understanding the role of innate immunity in treatment-induced normal tissue injury
- Interaction between DNA Polymerase theta inhibition and cGAS/STING activation
- The paradox of AMER1 driver mutations in colorectal cancer
- Mapping the LARP1/1B interactome in cancer
- MRC iCASE Project Teledyne e2v - Technological advancements in radiotherapy leading to dose delivery via FLASH
- Developing a novel cancer vaccine for low mutation burden tumours derived from the non-coding genome
- The regulation of Mre11-Rad50-Nbs1 (MRN) complex disassembly in response to ionising radiation